For entry to the pool, all Members must be properly registered. Members must identify themselves by name and ID number at the admission gate.
Do not forget to update your photos in your portal. We will have a lot of new guards this year. Having your photo on file will make the check-in process faster and easier.
- Children under age 10 may not be unaccompanied at the pool without a parent or guardian over age 18. The exception is adding a babysitter to your account. (See more under the babysitter section).
- Member Children, 10 years of age to 12 years, can be at the pool unaccompanied until 5:45 pm daily if they:
– pass the Swim Test
– have written permission of their parent on file
- Children ages 10-12 may not bring guests unless they are with a parent or guardian over age 18.
- Member children 13 and older may be at the pool unaccompanied and bring guests. This policy can be revoked for any child who does not follow the rules and guidelines. If your child is 12 but going into 8th grade, please reach out to Killian Kelly at email@example.com so we can add an exception to the age policy for that child.
- At 5:45 every evening, the lifeguards will announce that all unaccompanied children ages 12 and below will have to exit the pool grounds unless they are with a parent or guardian over age 18. There are no exceptions to this rule. Members who continually violate this policy could have their membership suspended or revoked. These policies are in place for the safety of all members.
- All bonded members may add one babysitter to their account without charge. Summer Only and Military members may add a babysitter to their account for $50 per babysitter. This form needs to be filled out and paid for before the babysitter attends the pool.
- The babysitter must be 16 years and older. If your babysitter is under age 18, they will not be able to bring the children to the pool after 6 PM. No exceptions.
- Babysitters are not added to our online portal. However, a file will be kept wit the lifeguards. The babysitter may only attend the pool with the kids or family. They cannot come to the pool on their own unless they are members.
Guest and Guest Passes
- All bonded members receive ten guest passes every year. They are already added to your account. Summer Only, Military and Bonded Members can add guest passes to their account at any time. You can purchase through our portal:
– Login to your account:
– At the top, scroll over “memberships,” Click on “Buy Guest passes.”
– You can purchase guest passes for $5 per or a package of 10 for $4 each
($40.00). You must pay by credit card, and there is a convenience fee.
– You can also purchase guest passes at the entrance. But remember that this
will take longer, especially at the beginning of the season, as new
lifeguards learn to use the system. And, you do not get a discount for
passes unless you purchase online. All passes are $5 if purchased at the
– You must accompany all guests. Guest passes cannot be used on their own
without the member family in attendance.
– Guests must follow all our rules and guidelines, or they will not be allowed
– Adult guests will be required to show ID to sign in.
– Guest Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult over age 18
unless you have a babysitter form on file.
– Guests 13-18 must adhere to all our rules and policies, or they will not be
allowed to return.
- Guest passes are not allowed to be used on our Holiday Party days. These days are:
– Sunday, May 29th, Monday, July 4th, and Sunday, September 4th.
– Dates are subject to change based on the weather.
- Guests can only use our pool a few times before they will not be admitted. This policy prevents neighbors from using neighbors’ guest passes all summer. If your neighbors want to come to the pool, have them join. Exceptions can be made for children and teens, depending on the circumstance. Please reach out to Killian at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need an exception.
- If you have family or friends visiting for an extended period of time, please reach out to Killian at email@example.com. We have special weekly passes for out-of-town guests. Please give us enough time to process the information and enable you to pay.